Wim Hof Method Maya Retreat, Tulum Mexico
December 9 @ 6:00 pm - December 14 @ 11:00 am
Early Bird rates until 22nd October.
- 3 vegetarian meals a day. Vegan is optional.
- Wim Hof breathing sessions daily
- Science and physiology behind the method
- Temazcal, Mexican sweat lodge
- Cacao Ceremony, cacao comes from Mexico
- Tibetian Sound healing, Holistika has one of the best sound healing caves in world
- Ice Baths in a very special ice plunge
- Cenote diving, natural sweat water cave formed by meteorites
- Tulum Mayan Temple hikes
- Body detox
- Exercises and mindset training
- And other mystic surprises
- Taxi to Holistika
About the Venue
This is such a beautiful space. Check out the website to see for yourself http://holistikatulum.com/
Who is this week for?
This week is designed for practitioners who want to deepen their practice and get out of their comfort zone. In this week you will delve deeper into the Method; practice with the cold extensively, expand your breathing techniques as well as your commitment. This extended experience is a great way to clear your mind of any clutter, get a fresh perspective on life and to just let go.
The Mayan Wim Hof Method Experience:
During these 4 days the two experienced certified Wim Hof Instructors, Tim van der Vliet (Dutch) and Juan P. Alvarez (Mexican) will immerse you into a unique experience combining local ancestral traditions and the Wim Hof Method. You’re going to connect with nature a different level by exposing your body and nervous system to mystics places it has never been before…
This is a transforming experience. You will never be the same.
For more info please whatsapp Tim (+31 6 2673 6170) or Juan Pablo (+52 1 55 3232 6763).