September 2021 Wim Hof Method Meditation Retreat in Japan Mount Fuji
September 6 @ 10:00 am - September 13 @ 6:00 pmeuro 2500
At this moment (COVID and all) we are not asking people to do a down payment to reserve their spot. We are simply making lists of people that are interested and have the intention to come on one of the retreats. If we know we can travel again we will mail you and see if you are still in. Please mail me to put your name on the list. Please specify the retreat you are interested in and you full name. Send me a mail at email@example.com or send me a whatsapp at +31626736170.
Option 1 (6-11 September 2021)
Meditation only. Kyoto Japanese Zen Retreat. And my teachings (Zen from Amsterdam – breathing – exercise – cold therapy – nutrition – mindset) From then the following counts.
This is a Wim Hof Method meditation-breathing-cold training retreat. We will use the Wim Hof Method and more techniques to go deeper in Meditation. Apart from that you will get your Japanese Buddhist Zazen lessons.
Every day we will wake up early, about 5-5.30 am.
The first 8 tickets committed 2500 euro, thereafter 3000 euro.
Option 2 (6-13 September 2021)
As 1 (meditation only) PLUS a 2 day trip to Mount Fuji. We will stay overnight on top of the mountain and hike back the next day.
The first 8 tickets committed 3000 euro, thereafter 3500 euro.
Day 1: arrival and getting to our temple | Explain the program and first breathing sessions
Day 2: stay at temple | Zazen teachings, meditation, cold training, exercise and breathing techniques
Day 3: stay at temple | Zazen teachings, meditation, cold training, exercise and breathing techniques
Day 4: stay at temple | Zazen teachings, meditation, cold training, exercise and breathing techniques
Day 5: stay at temple | Zazen teachings, meditation, cold training, exercise and breathing techniques
Day 6: Goodbye travel to mount Fuji. Stay at the bottom of mount Fuji in Ryokan. | Use breathing techniques for on-the-way meditation
Day 7: Summit mount Fuji | Practice breath to stay strong on the hike | Optional cold training | Spend the night on the top of Mount Fuji
Day 8: hike down and stay at Onsen. Say goodbye in the evening | Fully wind down before you go on your own path again
We will stay in a Zen temple and get our Zazen teachings. A Japanese Buddhist monk will teach us about Zazen, the Japanese Zen philosophy. We will use breathing techniques and cold training to go deeper in meditation. And we will add some Zen from Amsterdam, my own meditation techniques. We will hike up to mount Fuji in the last days of the retreat and use our state of mind and acquired strength to conquer the mountain inside us.
If you have not been to Japan yet, this will be a chance to see the beauty of Japan, connect with mount Fuji and learn and experience meditation from a collaboration of the Wim Hof Method, Japanese Zazen and Zen from Amsterdam.
What you will receive
- Daily breathing
- Daily exercise
- Daily cold training (optional)
- Japanese Buddhist Zazen theory and meditation practice
- Mindset and focus training
- Theory, science & physiology of cold training and breathing techniques
- Understanding how your body works
- Hiking to (almost) the mesmerizing Mount Fuji (Fuji-san)
- Material afterwards so you can practice yourself
- An experience that may change your life forever
- Learn, upgrade or fine tune your meditative power
- Be able to influence and control your inner world, to use for meditation or stress relief
- More O2 in your muscles and brain with accompanying health benefits
- Shine brighter and a surplus of vital energy.
- Sharpness and focus for better meditation and concentration
- Feel more balanced
- Stress relief
- Easier to deal with challenges and fear
- Improved health and stronger resilience
- Improved performance in sports
- Better recovery after exercise
- Gain muscle tone and lose a few pounds
- Relaxed and grounded
You can join this retreat if you
- Can walk up a mountain for a few hours
- Are physically healthy
- Are ready to go through a great transformation
- You are love to be challenged
- Don’t mind waking up early to meditate
- Transportation within the entire journey except upon arrival to and from the airport.
- Cold training & breathing techniques throughout the whole week
- All-mountain excursions equipment, guides and lodging on Mount Fuji
- Lodge and hotels for 9 nights and 10 days
- Almost all of the meals (80%). Only when we are on the street and you like to buy something it is for your own account
- Travel within Japan
- Ikebana (flower arrangment)
- Calligraphy (Japanese character drawing)
- Karaoke, geisha tour and other fun stuff
- Airfare to Japan
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Some meals that you buy for yourself
About Tim van der Vliet
My name is Tim van der Vliet. I am a Wim Hof Method and Meditation teacher, author and I am father of 5 children. I have travelled more than 15 times to Japan, 4 of my children and the mama are Japanese. I have learned so much from the connection that I have with Japan that I am super excited to share this knowledge. Apart from a healthy lifestyle I have learned how breathing properly helps me feel calmer, be healthier and cope with stress better. Through my techniques I can get in a very deep state of meditation. Even deeper than 10 years ago when I was already a meditation teacher.
I have been trained personally by the world-famous Wim Hof (aka ‘The Iceman’) whose techniques for mastering the mind-body connection are being studied by scientific institutions around the world.
Through the use of breathing techniques we will get to a deep meditative state, which will make meditation effortlessly in the rest of your life.
Please contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp at +31626736170 if you are interested. We can plan but you will not have to pay yet. First we have to wait to see if we are able to travel to Japan. Just send me a whatsapp please!
The first 8 tickets are 2500 euro, thereafter 3000 euro.
For more info about the Wim Hof Method visit www.wimhofmethod.com