Wed 15.30-16.30 Wim Hof Breathing Meditation at Thrive Yoga Oost Amsterdam
May 29 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Wim Hof Breathing Meditation
This is a breathing meditation. Through the Wim Hof breathing method oxygen is added to your body. This alkalizes your blood which is a healthy thing. Also through this breathing method you train your cardiovascular system. And, important in the darker winter months, the happy hormone dopamine is released. The effect of this breathing method is that a silent state of mind is reached that normally takes a lot of meditation practice. ��Great for starters and experienced meditators.
The three main benefits of Wim Hof Method Breathing:
1) Influence the autonomic nerve system and train cardiovascular system.
2) More strength, energy and health because of more oxygen.
3) Releasing the happy hormone dopamine.
The Wim Hof Method is an international scientifically researched method that consists of 3 pillars: 1) Cold Therapy, 2) Breathing and 3) Commitment.
Pillar 2, The Wim Hof Breathing Method, is life changing and deeply transforming. You receive practical tools to incorporate into your daily life.
Results you can expect are:
– A new breathing technique to calm your mind
– Clean up blockages in your body
– Improve stress management and relieve stress in a simple and efficient way
– A way to influence your autoimmune system and your hormonal system
– Improved health and less workplace absenteeism
– Sharpness and focus (at work)
– Deep relaxation
– Increased energy and better performance
Tim van der Vliet is a teacher, meditator, Hay House author and father of 4 children. Apart from a healthy yoga lifestyle he has learned how breathing properly helps him feel calmer, be healthier and cope with stress better. And even that he can influence his auto immune system and alkalize his blood through breathing and cold training.
Tim and is an instructor in the Wim Hof Method and has been trained personally by the world famous Wim Hof (aka ‘The Iceman’) whose techniques for mastering the mind-body connection are being studied by scientific institutions around the world.
See this video for what the Wim Hof Method Breathing can do for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYJ7fxrlCmA&t=1041s
Show your interest at the Facebook event here.