- This event has passed.
26 – 27 Nov TT Breathing and Cold Plunge (Ice Bath) Training Bergen, Norway
November 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - November 27, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
TT Breathing Masterclass Weekend (optional cold exposure on both days), Bergen Norway
TT Breathing can be used for:
A quick 5 minute reset
Breathing in public spaces (the train, waiting for your coffee etc)
Altered states of consciousness
Focus day 1: the ultimate morning routine, stress relief, anxiety control and the breath.
Focus day 2: sports performance, trauma release and altered states of consciousness (DMT release).
Science on both days.
There are three TT Breathing Techniques.
Another TT Technique is called Simplified Tummo or STummo. STummo is derived from the ancient Tibetan Tummo Tantra meditation and breathing technique. STummo is a simplified version of the real Tummo and consist of 10 levels. Ultimately coming close to the ancient Tummo technique.
Did you know that through TT breathing, spine correcting exercises exercise, and cold training you can:
- Get more O2 in your muscles
- Alkalize your blood
- Get (chronic) inflammation down
- Make more red blood cells
- Train your cardiovascular system
- Release essential neurotransmitters like dopamine, endorphins, serotonin, and DMT
- Increase your sports performance
- Learn to breathe calm in daily life – less stress
- Get a better focus
- Develop your body intelligence
- Reach altered states of consciousness
- Naturally release DMT
During this training, Tim van der Vliet will take you into TT breathing techniques and (optional) cold exposure training.
This is a highly transformational experience.
Get inspired and learn new techniques during this transforming weekend.
After this training, you will receive a certificate and various tools to help you with your journey afterward. You will be able to practice the all techniques yourself.
Cold exposure is advisable but optional.
An example of TT Breathing live from Barcelona, Spain
Benefits Of This Training
– Be able to influence your autoimmune system
– Energetic throughout the day
– Sharpness and focus for better performance
– Cope with stress better
– Easier to deal with challenges and fear
– Improves health and strengthens resilience
– Improved performance in sports
– Better recovery after sports
– Altered states of consciousness
– Natural DMT release
Dates And Times
Saturday 26th November 2022 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday 27th November 2022 10 am – 5 pm
Exact location TBA
PRICES AND TICKETS
Weekend ticket €300
€175 for a single day
Bio Tim van der Vliet
Tim van der Vliet is from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. He is the founder of TT Breathwork, a breathwork and cold exposure specialist, Youtuber, author and a father of 5 children. Apart from a healthy lifestyle he has learned how breathing properly helps him feel calmer, be healthier and cope with stress better. And even that he can influence his auto immune system and alkalize his blood through light exercise and breathing.
Tim has completed the Wim Hof Method Academy in 2016 and has been teaching the WHM for 6 years extensively all over the world.
If you doubt please contact your doctor first. Or mail Tim at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp to +31626736170.
Details And Contra Indications
Easy clothing, bathing suit, large towel, flip-flops, warm sweater, blanket for after the breathing sessions.
Best to eat light before the workshop commences
BETTER NOT TO DO THIS COURSE IF YOU
– Are pregnant,
– Suffer from epilepsy,
– Suffer from extreme cardiovascular illnesses or heart attack risk
– Have a very high blood pressure