Wim Hof Method In Bloemendaal
September 29 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| euro109
During this day Tim van der Vliet will take you into the Wim Hof Method. You will experience the breathing exercises, mindset/focus training and optional cold exposure.
This is a highly transformational experience.
It’s my goal to give you tools to positively influence your autoimmune system, improve your energy level, get your body strong and flexible and get more focus. This awareness improves the balance between body and mind. Every participant will also receive various tools to help them with the journey afterwards. I am trained by Wim personally. Get inspired and learn new things during this intense event.
The Wim Hof Method is named after Wim Hof, a.k.a. The Iceman. Wim’s method for mastering the mind-body connection is being studied by scientific institutions around the world. The Wim Hof Method consists of 3 pillars: a breathing technique, mindset training and cold exposure.
After this weekend training you will be able to practice the method yourself!
BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
– be able to influence your autoimmune system
– energetic throughout the day
– sharpness and focus for better performance
– cope with stress better
– easier to deal with challenges and fear
– improves health and strengthens resilience
– improved performance in sports
– better recovery after exercise
- Science and Physiology WHM
- Basic Breathing Technique
- Mental and Physical Training Exercises
- (Optional) Ice Bath
The course is suitable for all participants who want to learn, experience and get a deeper understanding of the Wim Hof Method.
29 September from 12 – 5 pm
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Explanation (pdf) of the basic exercises
* Videos so you can practice the method at home
Easy clothing, bathing suit, large towel, flip-flops, warm sweater, blanket for the breathing sessions.
Best to eat light before the workshop commences.
BETTER NOT TO DO THIS COURSE IF YOU
– are pregnant,
– suffer from epilepsy,
– have Raynaud second degree,
– suffer from extreme cardiovascular illnesses or heart attack risk
– have a very high blood pressure
If you doubt please contact your doctor first. Or mail Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCOVER YOUR INNERFIRE!