5 September Wim Hof Method in Amsterdam
September 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| euro99
If you know how to detox, don’t worry about the retox.
– Wim Hof
Clean up your body through the Wim Hof Method.
Saturday 5 September 2020 from 10-2 pm at Staringplein Amsterdam
WHAT YOU GET
– Breathing Techniques
– Science and Physiology Breathing and Cold Training
– Material after the course so you can practice the method by yourself
The Wim Hof Method is named after Wim Hof, a.k.a. The Iceman. Wim’s method for mastering the mind-body connection is being studied by scientific institutions around the world. The Wim Hof Method consists of 3 pillars: a breathing technique, mindset training and cold exposure.
The cold exposure is absolutely optional and without you have an amazing training.
After this workshop you will be able to practice the method yourself!
>> BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
– be able to influence your autoimmune system
– energetic throughout the day
– sharpness and focus for better performance
– be able to cope with stress
– easier to deal with challenges and fear
– improves health and strengthens resilience
– improved performance in sports
– better recovery after exercise
>> BETTER NOT TO DO THIS COURSE IF YOU
– are pregnant,
– suffer from epilepsy,
– have Raynaud second degree,
– suffer from extreme cardiovascular illnesses or heart attack risk
– have a very high blood pressure
* CONTACT, QUESTIONS & RESERVATIONS *
* ABOUT Tim van der Vliet *
Tim van der Vliet is a teacher, author, founder of an investment fund and is a father of 5 children. Apart from a healthy lifestyle, he has learned how breathing properly helps him feel calmer, be healthier and cope with stress better. And even that he can influence his autoimmune system and alkalize his blood through light exercise, breathing techniques and cold training. This comes in handy in his busy, but no stress, lifestyle.
Tim has been trained personally by the world-famous Wim Hof (aka ‘The Iceman’) whose techniques for mastering the mind-body connection are being studied by scientific institutions around the world.