21 November, Wim Hof Method in Tallinn, Estonia
November 21 @ 11:00 am - November 23 @ 5:00 pm| euro99
⬖ SATURDAY 11.00h – 17h / WIM HOF METHOD (includes ice bath) ⬖
The Wim Hof Method is named after Wim Hof, a.k.a. The Iceman. Wim’s method for mastering the mind-body connection is being studied by scientific institutions around the world. The Wim Hof Method consists of 3 pillars: a breathing technique, mindset training and cold exposure.
After this workshop you will be able to practice the method yourself!
>> BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
– be able to influence your autoimmune system
– energetic throughout the day
– sharpness and focus for better performance
– be able to cope with stress
– easier to deal with challenges and fear
– improves health and strengthens resilience
– improved performance in sports
– better recovery after exercise
>> BETTER NOT TO DO THIS COURSE IF YOU
– are pregnant,
– suffer from epilepsy,
– have Raynaud second degree,
– suffer from extreme cardiovascular illnesses or heart attack risk
– have a very high blood pressure
Price: now early bird for 99 euro (from 119)
* CONTACT, QUESTIONS & RESERVATIONS *
* ABOUT Tim van der Vliet *
Tim van der Vliet is a teacher, Hay House author, founder of an investment fund and is a father of 4 children. Apart from a healthy lifestyle he has learned how breathing properly helps him feel calmer, be healthier and cope with stress better. And even that he can influence his auto immune system and alkalize his blood through light exercise, breathing techniques and cold training. This comes in handy in his busy, but no stress, lifestyle. Tim has been trained personally by the world famous Wim Hof (aka ‘The Iceman’) whose techniques for mastering the mind-body connection are being studied by scientific institutions around the world.